Check out this info, then contact me!
What does the tour provide?
- Tour provides ALL sound and lighting
- LED wall for lyrics and video
- Seventh Day Slumber, Stars Go Dim, and Steven Malcolm playing your favorite songs
What IS the Variety Tour? Any ministry?
- The Variety Tour brings you a VARIETY of music. You listen to all styles of music every day. We want to give you a little bit of everything!
- Joseph Rojas (singer of Seventh Day Slumber) will share his testimony and lead an altar call.
What do we need to provide?
1. Volunteers to help load and unload the trailer
2. Lunch and dinner for 15 people (on the day of event)
3. Two hotel rooms (for the night of the event only)
4. The tour is booking for $3,900. There is a 30% deposit up front. The remaining balance is due when the tour arrives!
How do we cover the costs?
People usually cover the costs for these concerts by
selling tickets (usually $10 general admission, $15-$20 VIP)
Sponsorships and donations from businesses and individuals
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Is our venue big enough?
This tour plays venues from 250-2500 seats. We are pretty flexible. If you're worried about your venue size, send me pictures of the venue and some rough measurements!
Venues can be churches, school auditoriums or gymnasiums, community centers, theaters, parks, ANYWHERE with a stage!
Do you have something I can show to my pastor?
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.